Starting Time 8:00 AM
Duration 1 day
Live Guide English
Pick-up service Your hotel
What You'll Do
- Get out of of Hoi An and escape to the cool atmosphere of Ba Na Hill
- Admire the stunning architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda
- Marvel at the massive 30-meter statue of Buddha
- Visit an old French cellar used to distill alcohol
- Explore Tinh Tam Garden, Nghinh Phong Peak and Vong Nguyet Hill and enjoy the panoramic views these areas have to offer
Escape from Hoi An and spend the day on the beautiful Ba Na Hills. Marvel at the exquisite architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda, stand before the vast 30-meter statue of Buddha, and enjoy a lunch buffet with Viet nam food after your visit to the Tinh Tam Garden.
What to Expect
Begin your full-day tour at 08:00 and get picked up directly at your residence in Hoi An. Make your way to the beautiful Ba Na Hills, a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountain region of central Vietnam.
Visit the fascinating Linh Ung Pagoda and marvel at its exquisite architectural design. Stand before the massive 30-meter tall statue of Buddha towering in the clouds, and then make your way to a French cellar still used today to distill alcohol. Continue the tour to the lovely Tinh Tam Garden, stand at the Nghinh Phong Peak, and make your way to Vong Nguyet Hill for some spectacular panoramic views of the surrounding region.
Finally return to your hotel in Hoi An.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Cable car
- Entrance fee
- Lunch Buffet
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Services not specified in the program
@ Price Tour:110usd/1pax (Minimum 2pax)