CHAM MUSEUM - DA NANG CITY TOUR
Starting Time 8:30 AM
Duration 4 hours
Live Guide English
Pick-up service Hotel
- Car and guide pick you up at Sunrise resort then transfer to Tho Quang fishing village (about 40 minutes out from Hoi An) where you can see the daily life of the fishermen, basket boats, fishing boats and Son Tra penisular with the biggest lady buddha statue in Viet Nam.
- Then, car takes you to Dragon bridge which was recognized as one of the unique and impressive architectural works by World Bridge Federation .You can experience the atsmopshere of street by walking across the bridge.
- After that, you move to Cham museum, an unique place in Vietnam as well as in the world research about Champa culture. At present, there are nearly 500 artifacts displayed in the museum.
- Then, you have a chance to visit Han market, the biggest market in Da Nang city and then shopping opportunity.
- Finally, you have lunch with some Vietnamese food at a local restaurant. Back to the resort then. Finish the tour.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Cable car
- Entrance fee
- Lunch Buffet
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Services not specified in the program
@ 70 USD/1pax